Thursday, March 10, 2011

Until April...

Last week we found out Sean is officially stationed in Bangor, Washington. What a relief! It means I'm making the right move when I head up to Washington in 2 weeks (well, 13 days).


However, it's going to be a bit longer than we expected before we get to see each other. The Navy is keeping him on Georgia for just a little longer, and then he's driving over to Washington (after a visit with family). I may even get to meet his sister (one of them) if she is able to come along for the ride!


Since it's going to be almost 7 weeks before we see each other face to face, I put some spit and polish on this little montage. (The opening song is a J. Darling original.)
Good memories are always there to carry us through the tough times.

1 comment:

  1. Awww that was very sweet my love. I can not believe how lucky I truly am to have you as my partner, best friend, and lover. I will always hold the deepest respect for you and for us as a couple. You truly are the most wonderful woman in the world.

    ReplyDelete