Monday, April 11, 2011

Almost back together!

So the other day I stumbled across a picture of Sean in his uniform, and I have to admit, it's one of my favorites. He was in a friend's wedding last December (just before he came out to see me in California). So far, it's probably my favorite picture of him in uniform - showing the relaxed, confident, fun-loving guy I know.

I'm so glad Sean and I are hams for the camera. We've been apart since late February. It's been ROUGH. Lots of big changes have been happening and not being able to physically be there for one another leads us to be very appreciative of our families help and support. I really feel like they are all a part of making our dreams come true. And, aside from being flooded with excitement at seeing Sean again soon (next week), I'm also saturated with gratitude for all of our family members who have made my move and our huge leap as a couple possible. He's a really great guy and I can't wait to explore the Pacific Northwest with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment