Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Pet Took Over This Post

Clydas decided I haven't shared enough of HIS news lately, so he pretty much decided to high jack this post.


In case you didn't know, my dog is a bit on the... unique side. I mean, every animal is unique, but Clydas came with his own very unique personality - as any Boxer owner knows.

One of Clydas' greatest (and most recently discovered) quirks - is that he never needs to be brushed. And he never needs to be brushed, because he has a special relationship with the Dirt Devil (see above video).



Clydas and I also had a new adventure together today. We woke up at 9am this morning to SNOW! There was 1/2 an inch on the ground and it was actually snowing! Now, this may not seem like a bit deal to many of you readers, but it's a big deal to us! Clydas and I have seen snow before. We've visited it when it's been on the ground for days, but today was our first experience enjoying freshly fallen snow. It was a big, big hit with me. Hopefully Clydas will get more into it tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. My sister's dogs love the vacuum cleaner - they just lay there while being vacuumed. Mine - one runs to another room and the other growls at it. You just never know which you're going to get :)!

    ReplyDelete